2021 Business Continuity Fund
$5,000 grant, increased to $7,000 for business in the Melbourne CBD.
- Businesses operating in 24 sectors, including cafes, restaurants, gyms and hairdressers
- Recipients of the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two and the Business Costs Assistance Program Round Two July Extension
Recipients will be contacted from mid-August to confirm they will receive a payment and the business Continuity Fund payments will be processed automatically
Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme
$120 million in funding to support commercial landlords
- Small to medium commercial tenants with an annual turnover under $50 million
- Decline in turnover of at least 30% due to the impact of COVID-19
- Will extend to business that were not closed because of the restriction but were indirectly impacted by COVID-19
Further details once the regulations are confirmed.
The scheme will operate until 15 January 2022
Go back to the top.